Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Late Anniversary Celebration:)

This weekend we decided to celebrate our 2 year anniversary which was April 29th but we were in Portland with Ryan's family. We were going to go up to Logan and stay at a nice hotel but we decided we would rather get some nice treats for each other and go out to eat somewhere nice:) So Saturday morning we went to the mall and separated to go find gifts for each other. I already knew exactly what I was getting Ryan, but of course I didn't tell him that. He had no idea what to get me but he always gets me gifts that I love, so I wasn't too worried. I ended up getting him a set of golf clubs. He wants to start golfing more and we found this somewhat cheap set the day before that he wanted:) They didn't have that one in stock but they had the newer 2008 set which was only 30 bucks more. So I went with that one:) Someone offered to help me carry it to the car but I was pretty confident that I could do it on my own:) I had kind of forgotten that we parked way on the other side of the mall, so I carried that huge golf set all the way across the mall weaving through the crowd:) By the time I got to the car I was sweating and my arms were killing me. But I made it without Ryan seeing:) I was really excited to give him his gift so as soon as he was done getting my gifts we came home and exchanged gifts:) He got me some really pretty earrings, ring and 2 yummy burning oils from the body shop:) I hid his golf clubs in the office, made him close his eyes, and when he opened them he was sooo excited:) He ripped into the box and unwrapped and tested out each golf club:) Then he asked if we could go to the driving range, and of course I was up for it:) He loves his new golf clubs. We had a pretty off day though at the driving range, it was still a lot of fun! Later that afternoon we drove up to murray to eat at the Cheesecake Factory:) It was a hour long wait, but it was definitely worth it:) Thanks Eric and Hilary for the advice, the chicken was so good and the oreo and tres leches cheesecakes were yummy! We had a great Anniversary!!

















































3 comments:

Eric and Hilary said...

what a fun late anniversary! i know eric is probably so jealous of ryan's golf clubs, he has been getting into golf lately too and wants some bad but they are SO expensive! The ring and earrings ryan got you are so pretty! what a good little boy. :) you'll have to let me know how your oils smell! i'm glad you guys liked our recommendations! love you!

Susan said...

So cute! I love the gifts. YOu guys inspired us to go to the cheesecake factory too. I loved the brownie cheesecake it was yummy! Aubry needs to teach me how to golf!

Erin said...

Happy Anniversary!!! :)

love ya!